PayPal Casinos Ireland
Most online casinos in Ireland accept PayPal transactions. BonusFinder lists PayPal Casinos that casino players can choose from along with their casino bonus offers. Not all PayPal casino sites allow PayPal deposits for their 1st deposit bonus.
|Online Casino||Casino Bonus|
|Jonny Jackpot||€1000 + 100 Free Spins|
|Party Casino||Up to €500 + 20 Free Spins|
|Playojo||50 Free Spins|
|Leovegas||50 Free Spins|
|888 Casino||100% up to €140 Bonus|
|777 Casino||100% up to €200 Bonus Funds|
Best Paypal Casino Sites in Ireland
BonusFinder suggests you play at the very best Irish PayPal casino sites to get more bang for your well-earned money. These top PayPal casinos accept PayPal for depositing and withdrawing
- LeoVegas – Self-proclaimed “The King of Mobile Casino”, LeoVegas is especially brilliant on mobile. You can play and do a PayPal casino transfer without downloading an app directly on your mobile phone. They’ve got the best slots games available from the top game providers, including Starburst, Book of Dead and Gonzos Quest, in their massive game selection.
- 888 Casino – A long time favourite of the Irish, it’s a sure thing 888 has PayPal as a banking method, too. 888 offers their own jackpot slots like Irish Riches that you won’t find anywhere else, as well as a sportsbook and online poker.
- Jonny Jackpot Casino – When selecting your PayPal-friendly casino, we highly recommend Jonny Jackpot Casino. They offer a smashing Irish casino with great slots and quality live dealer tables. You get their first deposit bonus even with a PayPal casino deposit, which makes Jonny Jackpot a top PayPal casino.
Paypal Casino Bonus Offers
PayPal casinos in Ireland have great no deposit bonus offers and deposit match bonuses. The promos and bonuses can be redeemed when you register a casino account and deposit using PayPal as your banking method. The max bonus amount you can claim is up to €1000 in bonuses from real money Paypal casinos in Ireland.
Some PayPal casinos restrict using PayPal deposits for their first deposit bonus. Therefore, be sure to check the terms and conditions for the real money PayPal deposit offers.
New PayPal Casinos
While it is not always available, there are new casinos with Paypal as a payment method. These new PayPal casinos include Play Ojo and Jonny Jackpot. We at BonusFinder expect PayPal to keep growing and increase in popularity, which new online casinos will take note of.
Best New PayPal Casino
Play Ojo, founded in 2017, is a fun and easy new casino in Ireland with a massive gaming library of slots, progressive jackpots, table games and live casino games. This new PayPal casino offers a 1st Deposit Welcome Bonus of 50 Free Spins. The Playojo bonus is definitely worth grabbing if you want to deposit with PayPal.
Banking at PayPal Casino Sites
PayPal is one of the most popular payment methods. As a result, many top online gambling casinos in Ireland accept this banking option for casino transactions. By attaching a bank card, you can deposit online with ease.
When you make a casino deposit with PayPal, the PayPal account balance covers the amount charged. If not, PayPal covers the amount upfront and draws the amount owing from your attached bank account.
- Create a Paypal account
- Top up your PayPal account if you don’t want online casino sites on your debit card or bank statement. Otherwise, attach a bank account to your account for bank transfers.
- Transfer money directly from your PayPal account, so only PayPal shows up on your debit card or bank statement
After opening the account, we recommend you go through the verification process. If your account isn’t verified, your withdrawal limit will be quite low and therefore limit the actions you can do with your new PayPal account. For withdrawing from your PayPal account, attach your bank account as well.
Online Casino PayPal Deposit
PayPal is one of the easiest payment options to use for transfers. You need to have a PayPal account, but after that, it’s a walk in the park. The PayPal deposits are instant, so you don’t need to sit around for days to get into the game.
- Go to the PayPal casino of your choosing and click to deposit money.
- Insert the sum you want to put in and choose PayPal as the payment method.
- You will get a popup window (make sure pop-ups are allowed in your browser) where you will be prompted to log into your PayPal account.
- Log in and follow the few steps to complete the payment process.
- You’re all set.
Online Casino Paypal Withdrawal
Withdrawing with PayPal is very easy and fast. You just need to go to the banking page at your casino, choose withdrawing and PayPal as the withdrawal method to use. Take into account that when you withdraw money, you need to withdraw at least as much money with the method you had deposited with.
So, if you’ve put in €100 with PayPal and wanted to withdraw €500 to your debit card, you aren’t allowed to do this unless you withdraw €100 back to your PayPal first. After that, you can withdraw the €400 to your debit card. Irish online casinos have this precaution in place as a way to combat money laundering.
Benefits of Using PayPal For Casino Transfers
- Easy to use user experience
- No service charges
- Very high safety scores
- Instant transfers
- Increased privacy compared to bank transfers
If you want to keep your casino gaming private, PayPal is the way to go. To avoid the casino name showing in the transaction statement, you should transfer money to your PayPal account first before you deposit and play casinos online.
- Creating the account and verifying your payment methods will take a bit of time. But it’s sure worth it, and it increases your online security.
- Your PayPal email has to match your online casino account. Make sure it does.
- In some parts of the world, you can’t use PayPal for online casino payments, period. In Ireland, we don’t have that problem.
- Some Irish online casinos only accept PayPal withdrawals.
- You cannot use PayPal deposits for some first deposit bonuses.
There are good alternatives to PayPal casino deposits and withdrawals. Typically PayPal casinos also offer other e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller as payment options. They work very similarly to PayPal and are also popular at online casinos. However, these sometimes have deposit and withdrawal fees.
If you wish to keep your casino gaming private, check out our PaySafeCard casino sites. PaySafeCard allows this same anonymity as PayPal, unlike debit cards and wire transfers payments.
Types of Casino Sites
There are many types of PayPal sites, and their games selection differs. Here we list the best Paypal sites for live casino, slot games and sports betting. Choose your favourite online casino that accepts PayPal and enjoy the gaming experience.
- PayPal Live Casinos:
Live casinos that accept PayPal include LeoVegas, Jonny Jackpot and 888 Casino.
- PayPal Slots Sites:
For casino slots players, check out these PayPal slots sites: Jonny Jackpot, PartyCasino and 777.
- PayPal sportsbook:
If you’re looking for a proper PayPal bookmaker, read our Karamba review for a proper PayPal sports betting platform.
Depositing with Mobile
These days, the Irish run more of their lives from their mobile devices than ever before. These tasks include moving money to/from PayPal. Want to play real money casino games on mobile devices? By combining the PayPal mobile app with online casino apps, the user experience is smoother.
First, install the PayPal mobile app from the App Store (iOS) and the Play Store (Android). After syncing it with your PayPal account, you’re only a few taps away from funding your mobile casino bankroll.
- 1️⃣ Is PayPal a safe deposit method?
- 2️⃣ Which casinos accept PayPal?
- 3️⃣ Are there fees for PayPal casino transactions?
- 4️⃣ How to deposit with PayPal to Irish casinos?
- 5️⃣ What is the best Irish PayPal online casino?
- 6️⃣ How can I check if an online casino offers a PayPal bonus?